Northern California Insurance Dispute Attorneys
Goldstein, Gellman, Melbostad, Harris & McSparran, LLP is an AV* Rated, full service civil law firm with extensive experience in ERISA claims, insurance bad faith claims and other insurance-related disputes. Attorney Lee S. Harris, who leads our insurance practice group, Fellow of the American Bar Association, is recognized as one of Northern California Super Lawyers, and has served as chair of the American Association for Justice Insurance Section
If you have questions about insurance law, disability claims, denied benefits, ERISA help, see our firm's practice areas, If you are uncertain whether you really need a lawyer, contact us in San Francisco today.
Use the links provided below to learn more about the attorneys who are here to work with you.
- David R. Gellman, condominium conversions, commercial leasing, tenancies-in-common (TICs), business formation and operation, real property transactions, and estate planning
- R. Stephen Goldstein, settlement negotiations, arbitration and mediation techniques, tort, contract, real property and business law, and sexual harassment
- A. Jeanne Grove, rent control, business and real estate litigation including purchase/sale and co-ownership disputes, nondisclosure claims, quiet title actions, partitions, insurance coverage matters, boundary disputes and leases
- Lee S. Harris, insurance cases including disability, life, personal injury, property, failure to defend, ERISA business insurance and bad faith claims
- Adrian Hern, insurance disputes, personal injury cases, automobile accidents and home and property destruction cases
- Ashley E. Klein, real estate litigation, including landlord-tenant matters, property management, purchase and sale and co-ownership disputes
- R. Boyd McSparran, landlord/tenant issues, tenancies-in-common, condominium conversions, residential and commercial real property matters
- Paul Howard Melbostad, probate/trust and domestic partnership matters, business and real estate transactions and litigation
- Arthur Meirson, landlord/tenant disputes, general real estate, business and tort litigation matters
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.